What is TU Delft Repository of Aerospace Engineering reports
This repository contains a digitized collection of 2,600 aerospace reports up to 1991 available on Open Access coming from four different institutions in the field of aerospace. The digitalization was demanded by the faculty of Aerospace Engineering and very much in line with Delft University commitment to Open Access and our strategy to improve access to important aeronautical report series. Some material can only be offered to customers of the campus of Delft University due to copyright restrictions.
The Aerospace Engineering repository includes the following reports:
- Cranfield University College of Aeronautics, UK
- Royal Aircraft Establishment, UK
- University of Toronto, Institute for Aerospace Studies, Canada
- Von Karman Institute for Fluid Dynamics, Belgium
- Nationaal Lucht- en Ruimtevaartlaboratorium (NLR), The Netherlands
It is most likely that in the future the AE repository will be expanded with new content of aerospace institutes.