What is the repository?
The TNO Repository contains scientific reports and publications that can be shared with people outside of TNO where the publisher allows this.
TNO connects people and knowledge to create innovations that boost the competitive strength of industry and the well-being of society in a sustainable way. This is our mission and it is what drives us in our work every day.
TNO is an independent research organisation that employs some 3,000 specialists. We believe in the joint creation of economic and social value. Our strategy is a reflection of the trends we observe in society and technology. We focus on transitions or changes in five social themes:
- Industry: from economic stagnation to growth in high-technology industry
- Healthy Living: from illness and treatment to health and behaviour
- Defence, Safety & Security: from a wide range of threats to controllable risks
- Urbanisation: from urbanisation bottlenecks to urban vitality
- Energy: from conventional sources to sustainable energy systems.
Innovation with purpose is what TNO stands for. We develop knowledge not for its own sake, but for practical application. Visit our website for more information: TNO.nl.
If you have any questions or would like to contact any of the authors, please send your question to Ineke Glaser-Muller. You can also contact her by phone: (+31)(0)88 866 85 06.