Searched for: subject%3A%22interactive%255C%2Bdecision%255C%2Bmaking%22
(1 - 2 of 2)
Steenbergen, Selwyn (author)
In 2020 the law ‘informed consent’ is renewed, with the aim to strengthen the patient’s position in the field of shared health decision making. Research showed that patients only recall 20% of the information provided by their medical specialist.Therefore other information materials are offered, to ensure the patient can comprehend the other 80%...
master thesis 2020
Bouwman, Xander (author)
Organizations benefit from improved cybersecurity threat detection capabilities if they share information in a community of their peers. However, organizations are unlikely to share the sensitive information that is most valuable as this poses individual risks. Information sharing in cybersecurity communities therefore forms a collective action...
master thesis 2018