Searched for: subject%3A%22surgical%255C+instrumentation%22
(1 - 1 of 1)
document
Weber, Maaike (author)
Objective: To develop a steerable neuroendoscopic instrument (SNI) based on user requirements found by several means of user research, and to evaluate this instrument on usability and safety. Only 5% of the potential intraventricular neuroendoscopy (INE) cases are currently treated with endoscopy. For the other 95%, an endoscopic approach is...
master thesis 2020