How to upload documents?
Upload instructions for Master theses, Bachelor theses and Student reports to the TU Delft Repository.
Add your thesis or report to the Education Repository.
Please only use fields mentioned below.
Only upload final files, files cannot be replaced.
Team Repository from the Library will do a final check on files and metadata before your thesis becomes available in the Repository.
You will be notified by e-mail when your thesis is posted. More information: email@example.com.
Files and metadata will be made available on the internet. Remove personal information such as phone number and e-mail address from your files.
To upload your documents follow this procedure:
- Log in to pure.tudelft.nl/admin using your NetID and password.
- Select "Add new"
- Select “Student thesis”
- Select “Master thesis”, “Bachelor thesis” or “Student report”
- Add Thesis content information “Title”, “Subtitle”, “Abstract”. The Abstract field is mandatory. Use between 25 and 500 words, use plain text only.
- Check your Author information. Your name and faculty will be added automatically. Add co-authors (student reports) by selecting “Add person…”. Select “Edit” next to your name and click “Affiliate to another organisational unit…” to add your Department Name (mandatory). Click “Upload”.
- Add your Supervisors. Select “Add supervisor…” and select your supervisor. Select the appropriate role for each supervisor by clicking “Supervisor 1” next to the name of the supervisor. Select Supervisor 1 for your mentor. Select Supervisor 2 (or Coach) for your graduation committee members.
- Add Thesis Award Information. (1) Enter the date of your award and (2) add 'Delft University of Technology’ as your Awarding institution. In specific situations when additional universities are involved, add all universities.
- Add Keywords. This field is mandatory, use three keywords or more.
- Add Coordinates. Only add coordinates if the subject of your thesis is location based.
- Add Project information if required by your faculty
- Add Programme information if required by your faculty
- Add Documents. Add your files here. Use PDF files for text, MP4 files for videos, and JPG, PNG or TIFF files for images. Do not use compressed files (ZIP).
Embargo. Set an embargo date on the file, but only use this when absolutely necessary. Even then keep the embargo end date as short as possible. Some faculties require a letter with permission to add an embargo date. Please check the instructions of your faculty.
Visibility (files). Do not change the default settings ("Public - No restriction").
- Add Visibility (metadata). Do not change the default setting (“Public – No restriction”).
- Select “Save” to upload your thesis description and files.
PS If you haven’t finished working on the form, change the status of the record from “For validation” to “Entry in progress” and select “Save”. Change the status to “For validation” and select “Save” once you have finished the form.
(version date: 11-07-2019)