How to upload documents?
TU Delft has an Open Access policy. This means that research output has to be deposited in the TU Delft Repository to reach our goals of knowledge sharing.
TU Delft researchers (via login)
TU Delft researchers can upload their research output like journal articles, conference papers and dissertations via Pure, our research information system. Full text documents entered into Pure are automatically copied to the TU Delft Repository after the Library has checked the quality of the metadata and the copyrights.
To upload your documents follow this procedure:
- Log in to https://pure.tudelft.nl/admin using your NetID and password.
- Click the "Add new" button
- Select a research output type (like "Contribution to journal")
- Select an input form (like "Article")
- Fill in the form with (at least) the following fields: publication type, publication year, title of the contribution in original language and (in this example) journal title.
- Select “Add electronic version (file, DOI or link)” and upload your file. Preferably the accepted author manuscript (postprint) version.
- Click "Save"
For more information about uploading articles, book chapters, books, conference contributions and dissertations see the Pure Instructions & Support page on the Library website. If you have any questions about Pure and/or need additional support, please reach out to the Pure contact person at your faculty.
Uploads for students? See instruction page in Education repository.